- Questo evento è passato.
L’ITALIA E’ UN PAESE PER STARTUPPER?
SMARTUP – Master’s Programme in Entrepreneurship – is one of the key outputs of the Erasmus+ Project “SMARTUP: Startup Master and Advanced Reflective Tools by University & Partner”. It is the result of a cooperation effort between higher education institutions (Haaga Helia Thessaly University – FH Joanneum Austria), companies (Staga Soft, R.Q., Totem Learning , TeraComm, IrRadiare), the European Crowdfunding Network and Stanford University.
9.00 – 9.30 Welcome Coffee and Registration
9.30 – 9.45 Institutional Greetings
9.45 – 10.10 Master SMART UP and SMART UP Portal Presentation
10.10 – 11.30 Roundtable “L’Italia è un Paese per Startupper?”
- Alberto Bergesio, Tag Innovation School
- Isabella Kuster, Co Founder Justknock
- Roberto Marazzini, Head of Digital Ventures,The ADECCO Group
- Alessandro Mininno, President & CEO, Gummy Industries
- Lucia Scopelliti, Head of the Economic Planning Unit, Department of Urban Economics and Labor – Municipality of Milan
Moderator: Francesca Parviero – Digital HR & Learning Experience Designer